Friday, August 6, 2010


Colour Throwdown 104


Missed a couple of weeks. Feeling very unmotivated until I thought I would have a quick look in my favourite craft shop. I found this gorgeous stamp from Penny Black. And the lady at the store said it would be great used with copic markers, I told her I already had some then she showed me the copic markers card to use. That paper brings out the copics to another level. The card stock is all from stampin up and the paper is from Cosmic cricket the de lovely. Thanks for looking. Now to find some motivation with the ironing.




3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite Penny Black stamps! Very cute card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfectly sweet image! I just love it!! Thanks for playing with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet scene! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete