Friday, January 7, 2011


It has been months since my last post. End of year caught up with me and this is one of the first times it a long time I have had the inspiration to stamp. What way to start again than to start with the colour throwdown. I downloaded on of the free digi images and printed it on to very vanilla. I feel inspired now to get back to my stamping and to have that little bit of me time. Which has been difficult lately as the kids are on 7 weeks holidays and it pretty much been raining the whole time. We live in Australia - Queensland so we are not use to the rain this time of year we are use to heat (lots of it ) and days at the beach. Hope you enjoy. Sorry rambling on about everything expect the card


Cardstock and stamp Stampin up


and ribbon from American Crafts




2 comments:

  1. Great job with the CTD challenge colors! Love the pretty stitched ruffled ribbon accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the green bird cage at the end! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete